- Please explain the proper etiquette for praying at the shrine.
- Is there an entrance fee?
- Entrance is free.
- Do you have a parking lot?
There is a paid parking lot available.
Parking entry is open from 6 am to 8 pm
Parking departure is open from 6 am to 8 pm
Passenger cars ・・・ 200 yen for the 1st hour and 100 yen for each half hour after
Large vehicles ・・・ 2000 yen per hour
- Please tell me the shrine visiting hours.
Shrine visiting hours
April to September 6 am to 5 pm
October to March 6:30 am to 5 pm
(The souvenir shop is open from 9am to 5pm. No fixed holidays.)
- What behavior is prohibited in the shrine grounds?
- Please refrain from eating, drinking, and smoking within the shrine grounds. Aerial drones are also prohibited.
- Where are your toilets located?
- Please check the guide map to the shrine grounds.
Please ask at the information desk for inquiries on wheelchair-accessible restrooms and diaper-changing stations.
- Are souvenirs and protective charms available for purchase?
- We have over 100 types of protective charms as well as popular items such as folding fans.
- Is WIFI available?
- Currently, we do not offer WIFI services at our shrine.
- Do you have an information brochure?
- We carry brochures in English, Chinese (Traditional), and Japanese.
You can download a map of the shrine grounds.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Credit cards are not accepted.
Purchases at the souvenir shop and Nankunsha Shrine must be made in cash (Japanese Yen).
This English-language text was created by the Japan Tourism Agency.